Hey Creators, Directors, Fellow Actors, Mom!
First let's discuss the fancy acting stuff!
- I worked with the talented Grey Ingrassia for his film, "Speechless".
- I've found love not only with film, but with theater, tackling roles like 'Renee' in the Female Odd Couple & 'Mariane' in Tartuffe.
- Studied Scene Study with DeSean Kevin Terry at the wonderful Berg Studios.
- Studied Cold Reading with Doug Warhit.
- Of course, feel free to poke around my resume or reel!
For those of you that want to know if I'm actually interesting, some fun facts for you!
- I am an extroverted intervert. (totally a thing).
- Proud parent of my Yorkie & cat.
- Favorite films include but not limited to: Good Will Hunting, (500) Days of Summer, Inception, Electrick Children, & Gone Girl
- My favorite place to visit: North Vancouver.
- Dream Vacation: East Coast Roadtrip & Iceland. Ironic thing is, I'm the biggest wimp to cold weather. I mean, unless your film is set in a snowy wasteland, then yep yep, bring on the icy cold weather!
- I played lacrosse in high school. Not gonna lie, I cannot score a goal to save my life, but I will cradle like no one's business.
- You can almost always find an apple in my purse.